Start-up and Innovation Academy
Galway has a high concentration of innovative people in a tight, global, renowned Medical Device cluster in the West of Ireland. To support and expand this innovation corridor, we are hosting the Start-up and Innovation Academy on Thursday 26 September at 14.00 - 15.00.
A number of early-stage Health / Med Tech companies will present to an invited audience and this will be followed by a brief presentation on the extensive range of supports for start-up and early-stage companies in the region.
Companies presenting on the day include:
- Vincent Forde, CEO, Gascon Medical
- Dr. Christopher Duke, Founder & CEO, Edge Performance Analytics
- Dr. Kate Reddington, CSO, Bioprobe Diagnostics and Dr. Ciaran Geoghegan, CEO, Bioprobe Diagnostics
- Liam McMorrow, Founder, Adelie Health
- Head Diagnostics who are developing 'iTremor' - a solution for a cutting edge technology and an associated medical device aimed at diagnosing concussion in under 10 seconds