As the organiser of Medical Technology Ireland, we are taking all reasonable measures to limit the risk of transmission of COVID-19 and are committed to providing a safe and secure event.
From 6 September the Institute of Public Health in Ireland measures confirm that indoor events can take place with capacity limits of 60% of venue capacity where all patrons are immune (fully vaccinated or recovered from COVID-19 within previous 6 months) and we will operate strictly under this guidance.
We will be checking the COVID-19 status of all contractors, exhibitors and visitors on arrival at the event. Please be ready to show proof of your COVID-19 status at the Show Entrance.
You must NOT attend Medical Technology Ireland if:
- You are feeling unwell, including a cough, fever, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat and blocked or running nose and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste.
- You are currently required to isolate following a visit to an area or country where quarantine is required upon return.
- You have you been told to self-isolate by a government test and trace service.
- Anyone in your household is displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- You have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been displaying symptoms.
All attendees must wear masks unless exempt.
All attendees must agree to leave the venue immediately should they develop COVID-19 symptoms during the event.
All attendees must agree to our safety guidance at the show.
Last updated: 13 September 2021