About Our Cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files stored in your web browser to help the website interact with you. Without cookies, every time you visit a new page the website thinks you are a new visitor. This would mean for example shopping baskets would empty each time you clicked onto a new page. If you would like to read more about cookies , Wikipedia has a detailed article.
What if I do not want cookies stored on my browser?
You can block cookies via your web browser. You can find out specific instructions for your browser via Google. Please note though we provide no guarantee against unexpected results should you choose to block cookies on this website.
What cookies do you store on my browser?
Details of the cookies we use on this site are listed below:
- APID - Collects information on visitor behaviour on multiple websites. This information is used on the website, in order to optimize the relevance of advertisement.
- CookieMessage - This records the answer you gave regarding accepting our cookies. Without this the cookie notification would pop up every time you went to a new page. Expires in 180 days
- gat_gtag__UA_1304411635 - Google Analytics cookies to track users as they navigate the website and help improve the website's usability.
- PHPSESSID - Allows the website to function correctly such as retaining a shopping basket. Expires when browser shutdown.
- PHPSESSID - To store a simple message when a form is submitted that can be displayed on a different page. For example, if an enquiry form is completed incorrectly, a message will be stored and presented to the user to indicate the errors in the submission. When an enquiry form is submitted successfully, a message is stored and presented to the user thanking them for their enquiry. No personal information is stored in this cookie.
- _ar_v4 - AdRoll comes as part of Miappi and is used to help show an advertisement for users based on their interests. This is where cookies, such as “remarketing cookie”, can help us do this when you are browsing our Website. It is provided absolutely privately.
- _fbp - Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.
- _ga - This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. This is is associated with Google Universal Analytics
- _gid - Used by Google to distinguish users